Interpretation and Definitions
Thewords of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined underthe following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaningregardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
● "Account" means a unique account created for You to access ourService or parts of our Service.
● "Business", for the purpose of the CCPA (California ConsumerPrivacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collectsConsumers' personal information and determines the purposes and means of theprocessing of Consumers' personal information, or on behalf of which suchinformation is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines thepurposes and means of the processing of consumers' personal information, thatdoes business in the State of California.
● "Company" (referred to as either "the Company","We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers toEverett Tree Service.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
● "Country" refers to United States of America.
● "Consumer", for the purpose of the CCPA (California ConsumerPrivacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident,as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA forother than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who isdomiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitorypurpose.
● "Cookies" are small files that are placed on Your computer,mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Yourbrowsing history on that website among its many uses.
● "Data Controller", for the purposes of the GDPR (General DataProtection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which aloneor jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing ofPersonal Data.
● "Device" means any device that can access the Service such asa computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
● "Do Not Track" (DNT)” is a concept that has been promoted byUS regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission(FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism forallowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activitiesacross websites.
● "Personal Data" is any information that relates to anidentified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating toYou such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifieror to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic,mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information thatidentifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, orcould reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
● "Sale", for the purpose of the CCPA (California ConsumerPrivacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating,making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing,or by electronic or other means, a Consumer's personal information to anotherbusiness or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
● "Service" refers to the Website.
● "Service Provider" means any natural or legal person whoprocesses the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companiesor individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to providethe Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to theService or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For thepurpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
● "Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically, eithergenerated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself(for example, the duration of a page visit).
● "Website" refers to Everetttreeservice.com accessible fromhttps://www.Everetttreeservice.com/
● "You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, orthe company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual isaccessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to asthe Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using theService.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Whileusing Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personallyidentifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Usage Data
UsageData is collected automatically when using the Service.
UsageData may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address(e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service thatYou visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages,unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
WhenYou access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certaininformation automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobiledevice You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobiledevice, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser Youuse, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Wemay also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit ourService or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
● WebBeacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain smallelectronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixeltags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to countusers who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other relatedwebsite statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain sectionand verifying system and server integrity).
Cookiescan be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. PersistentCookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline,while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Weuse both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
● Necessary/ Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with servicesavailable through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features.They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided,and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
● CookiesPolicy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You usethe Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. Thepurpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience andto avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use theWebsite.
● Trackingand Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to theWebsite and how users use the Website. The information gathered via theseCookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. Thisis because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymousidentifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We mayalso use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of theWebsite to see how our users react to them.
Formore information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies,please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our PrivacyPolicy.
Use of Your Personal Data
TheCompany may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● Toprovide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of ourService.
● Tomanage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service.The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalitiesof the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● Forthe performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertakingof the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchasedor of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● Tocontact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or otherequivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application'spush notifications regarding updates or informative communications related tothe functionalities, products or contracted services, including the securityupdates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● Toprovide You with news, special offers and general information about othergoods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that youhave already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receivesuch information.
● Tomanage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● Forbusiness transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct amerger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other saleor transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as partof bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data heldby Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● Forother purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such asdata analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of ourpromotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products,services, marketing and your experience.
Wemay share Your personal information in the following situations:
● WithService Providers: We may share Your personal information with ServiceProviders to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for paymentprocessing, to contact You.
● Forbusiness transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information inconnection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to anothercompany.
● Withbusiness partners: We may share Your information with Our business partnersto offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● Withother users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact inthe public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all usersand may be publicly distributed outside.
● WithYour consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any otherpurpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
TheCompany will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Datais generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data isused to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service,or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Yourinformation, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operatingoffices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processingare located. It means that this information may be transferred to — andmaintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country orother governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ thanthose from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Undercertain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your PersonalData if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by publicauthorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
TheCompany may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that suchaction is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Thesecurity of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no methodof transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100%secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect YourPersonal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your PersonalData
TheService Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. Thesethird-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information aboutYour activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Wemay use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of ourService.
Wemay use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing orpromotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. Youmay opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us byfollowing the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send orby contacting Us.
Wemay provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, wemay use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. paymentprocessors).
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
Wemay process Personal Data under the following conditions:
● Consent:You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or morespecific purposes.
● Performanceof a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performanceof an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligationsthereof.
● Legalobligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with alegal obligation to which the Company is subject.
● Vitalinterests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Yourvital interests or of another natural person.
● Publicinterests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carriedout in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested inthe Company.
● Legitimateinterests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of thelegitimate interests pursued by the Company.
Inany case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis thatapplies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of PersonalData is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary toenter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
TheCompany undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and toguarantee You can exercise Your rights.
● Requestaccess to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete theinformation We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update orrequest deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settingssection. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Usto assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data Wehold about You.
● Requestcorrection of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the rightto have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about Youcorrected.
● Objectto processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relyingon a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there issomething about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object toour processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right toobject where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketingpurposes.
● Requesterasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete orremove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processingit.
● Requestthe transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to athird-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used,machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automatedinformation which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We usedthe information to perform a contract with You.
● WithdrawYour consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using yourPersonal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide Youwith access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
Youmay exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and oppositionby contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identitybefore responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our bestto respond to You as soon as possible.
Youhave the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collectionand use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the EuropeanEconomic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in theEEA.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
Wecollect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, iscapable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly orindirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list ofcategories of personal information which we may collect or may have beencollected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
Pleasenote that the categories and examples provided in the list below are thosedefined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category ofpersonal information were in fact collected by Us, but reflects our good faithbelief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from theapplicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certaincategories of personal information would only be collected if You provided suchpersonal information directly to Us.
● CategoryA: Identifiers.
Examples: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier,online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name,driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
● CategoryB: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Recordsstatute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physicalcharacteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number,driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number,education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit cardnumber, debit card number, or any other financial information, medicalinformation, or health insurance information. Some personal informationincluded in this category may overlap with other categories.
● CategoryC: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin,citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical ormental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression,pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial geneticinformation).
● CategoryD: Commercial information.
Examples: Records and history of products or services purchased orconsidered.
● CategoryE: Biometric information.
Examples: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biologicalcharacteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or otheridentifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, andvoiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns,and sleep, health, or exercise data.
● CategoryF: Internet or other similar network activity.
Examples: Interaction with our Service or advertisement.
● CategoryG: Geolocation data.
Examples: Approximate physical location.
● CategoryH: Sensory data.
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similarinformation.
● CategoryI: Professional or employment-related information.
Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
● CategoryJ: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights andPrivacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Examples: Education records directly related to a student maintained by aneducational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades,transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes,student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
● CategoryK: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Examples: Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics,psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence,abilities, and aptitudes.
UnderCCPA, personal information does not include:
● Publicly available information from government records
● Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
● Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
● Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability andAccountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality ofMedical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
● Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, includingthe Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) orCalifornia Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's PrivacyProtection Act of 1994
Sources of Personal Information
Weobtain the categories of personal information listed above from the followingcategories of sources:
● Directly from You. For example, from the forms You complete on our Service,preferences You express or provide through our Service, or from Your purchaseson our Service.
● Indirectly from You. For example, from observing Your activity on ourService.
● Automatically from You. For example, through cookies We or our ServiceProviders set on Your Device as You navigate through our Service.
● From Service Providers. For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyzethe use of our Service, third-party vendors for payment processing, or otherthird-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes orCommercial Purposes
Wemay use or disclose personal information We collect for "businesspurposes" or "commercial purposes" (as defined under the CCPA),which may include the following examples:
● To operate our Service and provide You with our Service.
● To provide You with support and to respond to Your inquiries, including toinvestigate and address Your concerns and monitor and improve ourService.
● To fulfill or meet the reason You provided the information. For example, if Youshare Your contact information to ask a question about our Service, We will usethat personal information to respond to Your inquiry. If You provide Yourpersonal information to purchase a product or service, We will use thatinformation to process Your payment and facilitate delivery.
● To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, courtorder, or governmental regulations.
● As described to You when collecting Your personal information or as otherwiseset forth in the CCPA.
● For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
● To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive,fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute thoseresponsible for such activities.
Pleasenote that the examples provided above are illustrative and not intended to beexhaustive. For more details on how we use this information, please refer tothe "Use of Your Personal Data" section.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposesor Commercial Purposes
Wemay use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the last twelve (12)months the following categories of personal information for business orcommercial purposes:
● Category A: Identifiers
● Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California CustomerRecords statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
● Category D: Commercial information
● Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Pleasenote that the categories listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This doesnot mean that all examples of that category of personal information were infact disclosed, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledgethat some of that information from the applicable category may be and may havebeen disclosed.
WhenWe disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercialpurpose, We enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires therecipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use itfor any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
Asdefined in the CCPA, "sell" and "sale" mean selling,renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring,or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means,a consumer's personal information by the business to a third party for valuableconsideration. This means that We may have received some kind of benefit inreturn for sharing personal information, but not necessarily a monetarybenefit.
Pleasenote that the categories listed below are those defined in the CCPA. This doesnot mean that all examples of that category of personal information were infact sold, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge thatsome of that information from the applicable category may be and may have beenshared for value in return.
Wemay sell and may have sold in the last twelve (12) months the followingcategories of personal information:
● Category A: Identifiers
● Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California CustomerRecords statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
● Category D: Commercial information
● Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Share of Personal Information
Wemay share Your personal information identified in the above categories with thefollowing categories of third parties:
● Service Providers
● Payment processors
● Our affiliates
● Our business partners
● Third party vendors to whom You or Your agents authorize Us to disclose Yourpersonal information in connection with products or services We provide toYou
Sale of Personal Information of Minors Under 16 Years ofAge
We donot sell the personal information of Consumers We actually know are less than16 years of age, unless We receive affirmative authorization (the "rightto opt-in") from either the Consumer who is between 13 and 16 years ofage, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age.Consumers who opt-in to the sale of personal information may opt-out of futuresales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, You (or Your authorizedrepresentative) may submit a request to Us by contacting Us.
IfYou have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 (or 16) hasprovided Us with personal information, please contact Us with sufficient detailto enable Us to delete that information.
Your Rights under the CCPA
TheCCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding theirpersonal information. If You are a resident of California, You have thefollowing rights:
● Theright to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories ofPersonal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Datais being used.
● Theright to request. Under CCPA, You have the right to request that Wedisclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure forbusiness purposes and share of personal information. Once We receive andconfirm Your request, We will disclose to You:
○ The categories of personal information We collected about You
○ The categories of sources for the personal information We collected aboutYou
○ Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personalinformation
○ The categories of third parties with whom We share that personalinformation
○ The specific pieces of personal information We collected about You
○ If we sold Your personal information or disclosed Your personal information fora business purpose, We will disclose to You:
■ The categories of personal information categories sold
■ The categories of personal information categories disclosed
● Theright to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the rightto direct Us to not sell Your personal information. To submit an opt-outrequest please contact Us.
● Theright to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletionof Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive andconfirm Your request, We will delete (and direct Our Service Providers todelete) Your personal information from our records, unless an exceptionapplies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information isnecessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
○ Complete the transaction for which We collected the personal information,provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonablyanticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You,or otherwise perform our contract with You.
○ Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, orillegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
○ Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intendedfunctionality.
○ Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise theirfree speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
○ Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. PenalCode § 1546 et. seq.).
○ Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statisticalresearch in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics andprivacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible orseriously impair the research's achievement, if You previously providedinformed consent.
○ Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumerexpectations based on Your relationship with Us.
○ Comply with a legal obligation.
○ Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatiblewith the context in which You provided it.
● Theright not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to bediscriminated against for exercising any of Your consumer's rights, includingby:
○ Denying goods or services to You
○ Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use ofdiscounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
○ Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
○ Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods orservices or a different level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
Inorder to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if You are aCalifornia resident, You can contact Us:
● By visiting this page on our website: https://www.Everetttreeservice.com/
● By sending us an email: cs@Everetttreeservice.com
OnlyYou, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that Youauthorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Yourpersonal information.
Yourrequest to Us must:
● Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are theperson about whom We collected personal information or an authorizedrepresentative
● Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properlyunderstand, evaluate, and respond to it
Wecannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information ifwe cannot:
● Verify Your identity or authority to make the request
● And confirm that the personal information relates to You
● We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide therequired information may be extended once by an additional 45 days whenreasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Anydisclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding theverifiable request's receipt.
Fordata portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personalinformation that is readily usable and should allow You to transmit theinformation from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Youhave the right to opt-out of the sale of Your personal information. Once Wereceive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from You, we will stopselling Your personal information. To exercise Your right to opt-out, pleasecontact Us.
TheService Providers we partner with (for example, our analytics or advertisingpartners) may use technology on the Service that sells personal information asdefined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of Your personalinformation for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential salesas defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructionsbelow.
Pleasenote that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to optout on every browser that You use.
Youcan opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our ServiceProviders by following our instructions presented on the Service:
● The NAI's opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
● The EDAA's opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
● The DAA's opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
Theopt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser Youuse to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by yourbrowser, You will need to opt out again.
Yourmobile device may give You the ability to opt out of the use of informationabout the apps You use in order to serve You ads that are targeted to Yourinterests:
● "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" or "Opt out of AdsPersonalization" on Android devices
● "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices
Youcan also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device bychanging the preferences on Your mobile device.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by CaliforniaOnline Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
OurService does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However,some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You arevisiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser toinform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disableDNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
OurService does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowinglycollect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. IfYou are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Uswith Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We havecollected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification ofparental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Ourservers.
If Weneed to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information andYour country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent'sconsent before We collect and use that information.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine theLight law)
UnderCalifornia Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law),California residents with an established business relationship with us canrequest information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with thirdparties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
Ifyou'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Lightlaw, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contactinformation provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (CaliforniaBusiness and Professions Code Section 22581)
CaliforniaBusiness and Professions Code Section 22581 allows California residents underthe age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services orapplications to request and obtain removal of content or information they havepublicly posted.
Torequest removal of such data, and if You are a California resident, You cancontact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the emailaddress associated with Your account.
Beaware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal ofcontent or information posted online and that the law may not permit or requireremoval in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
Wehave no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacypolicies or practices of any third party sites or services.
● By visiting this page on our website:https://www.everetttreeservice.com
● By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org